Construction of modular buildings on the basis of prefabricated panel structures became an integral part of many business projects. OOO MetalPromExport Company supplies modular buildings for various purposes: hostels, administrative and household facilities, cafeterias, office buildings, etc. Implementing projects, the Company performs the full scope of services on manufacturing, delivery and installation of the structures. Buildings based on prefabricated panel structures are equipped with necessary furniture and equipment, engineering services and other equipment at the Customer’s request.
Advantages of Buildings Constructed on the Basis of Prefabricated Panel structures
- When using this technology, construction of buildings of up to three storeys is possible. This allows efficiently use available spaces.
- quick installation which does not depend on the climatic conditions at the construction site
- components of buildings are manufactured and labeled in-house, thereby reducing the assembly process
- indoor ceiling height can be up to 3 meters
- lightly loaded foundations are required
- transpack packaging allows significantly reduce transportation costs
- seismic resistance reaches 9 points which allows erect buildings in any territories
- the guaranteed operational period is min. 15 years
Structure of Modular Buildings Based on Prefabricated Panel Structures
Rapidly erected modular buildings based on prefabricated panel structures consist of:
- base panels
- wall panels
- roof panels
- intermediate slabs
- inter-floor racks
The structural elements are fastened together with bolt connections. The resulting bulk structure provides the building with the required strength features.
The use of sandwich panels as a material for building exterior wall enclosure enables to avoid so-called “cold bridges”, and it is quite an important criterion, especially in construction conditions of the northern regions, where low temperatures prevail. Panel joints are sealed and finished with polymer coated galvanized steel shaped elements.
Variable thickness of thermal insulation material used in sandwich panels allows to adjust thermal properties, thereby providing the possibility to use buildings in the climate zones where the ambient temperature range is from -65 to +60°C.
The use of galvanized profiles allows to form a room of any shape depending on its functional purpose. An acoustic mineral wool insulant placed in the interior partitions is used as noise insulation.
A roof is made of end and intermediate metal half-trusses, metal girders, braces, roof decking. The roof can be double-pitch or hip, it is made of polymer coated galvanized corrugated sheets or metal tile sheets. If necessary, extra insulation made of rolled mineral wool insulation can be applied in the attic space.
Delivery of buildings to the construction site is carried out by any type of transport.
Type of transport is determined based on the distance to the construction site and availability of routes of communication:
- motor vehicles – in case if there is an own car park, we also cooperate with large logistic companies
- railway vehicles – there are own driveways
- water or air vehicles – in case of lack of motor or railway communication in the construction area
- there is an option of shipment at own expense from the plant
Delivery of base panels, roof panels and intermediate slabs is carried out in special transportation packages, i.e. “transpack”. Metal structural elements (carrying racks, frames, trusses, beams, porches, entrance roof overhangs, ladders) are transported in open wagons in formed over-packs or freight containers.
Installation teams of MetalPromExport have a huge operational experience in construction of quickly erectable buildings based on prefabricated panel structures. They quickly and efficiently perform work regardless of the conditions at the construction site.
- the base panels are installed
- Wall panels, intermediate slabs, angular racks and roof panels are mounted
- the roof is erected
- interior ladders are installed
- joint insulation and sealing of the panels used is carried out
- interior partitions are erected
- interior finishing is performed
- engineering networks (sewerage, water supply, ventilation, heating, electrical equipment, lighting and low-voltage networks) are mounted
We erect modular buildings based on prefabricated panel structures in the shortest time with the use of modern technologies, taking into account all features of the territory and the Customer’s needs. When cooperating with a reliable company, you will not have to engage third-party companies for facility construction to implement a project.
For more details and calculation of cost send a message with contact information to email@example.com, specifying product name and major specifications. Specialists from "MetalPromExport“, LLC will select optimum offer for you.